Indian Army Recruitment 2017:-
The Indian Army has released a notification for the recruitment of Jr. Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for 72 Vacancies. The Indian army is one of the most renowned army in the world. The Eligible Candidate can apply between 10/10/17 to 08/11/17. Other details like age limit, educational qualification are given below Indian Army Recruitment 2017………..
Details of Indian Army Vacancy:-
Total number of Vacancies: – 72
Post name: – Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)
Name of the Category:-
- Pandit :- 63
- Pandit (Gorkha):-03
- Granthi:- 02
- Padre:- 01
- Maulvi (Shia):-01
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana):-01
Age Limit: – The applicant’s age should be between 27 to 34 years as on 01/10/17.That the candidates born between 01-10-1984 and 30-10-1991.(for detailed information consider official notification).
Educational Qualification: – The candidate should have done graduation from government recognised college with Sanskrit as a Medium or Bhushan in Hindi for post 1. For more information refer to the official notification for Jr. Commissioned Officer.
Selection Process:- There will different test for selection of Jr Commissioned Officer . Selection is based on the passing of written test and Interview. The final short listing will done after Medical and Physical Test.
How to Apply:- Eligible Candidate can apply online through the official website of Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 10/10/17 to 08/11/17 (till 1700 Hrs).
Some Important Dates:-
Starting Date of Application:- 10 Oct, 2017
Last Date for applying:- 11 Nov, 2017-10-13
:-For more descriptive details like pay scale, experience, reservation, duration etc. consider notification given below……
Details of Vacancies: – Indian Army has issued recruitment advertisement in which the army invited candidates for 49Th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men and 20th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course starting in Oct 2017 (Incl. Widows of Defence Personal for non-tech entry) at Officers Training Academy-OTA, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Eligible candidate may apply from 23/JAN/2017 to 22/FEB/2017 till 1000 hrs. Other different points like age, educational qualification, application fee etc are given below for Indian Army Recruitment 2017……
Indian Army SSC Tech Vacancy Details:-
Number of Total Post: – 196
Name of the Post: –
- 49th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men:- 175 Vacancies
- Civil: 42 Posts
- Mechanical: 12 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 18 Posts
- Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 13 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Science): 27 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 26 Posts
- Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 13 Posts
- Industrial: 02 Posts
- Automobile/ Workshop Technology: 02 Posts
- Metallurgical: 03 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 03 Posts
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 04 Posts
- Chemical Engg: 02 Posts
- Production Engg: 02 Posts
- Remote Sensing: 02 Posts
- Transportation Engg: 02 Posts
- Laser Tech: 02 Posts
- 20th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women: 20 vacancies
- Civil: 05 Posts
- Mechanical: 04 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 04 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Science): 04 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 03 Posts
- Widows of Defence Personal: – 01 Post
Age Limit:- Applicants age for Indian Army SSC Tech should be between 20-27 Years (i.e. applicant Should be born between 02/oct/1990 and 01/oct/1997 both dates inclusive for SSC) Men and for women age band is 19-29 Years (i.e. applicant Should be born between 02/JULY/1988 and 01/JULY/1998 both dates inclusive for SSC) as on 1-10-2017.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Educational qualification: – Candidate should have passed Engineering Degree Course or are in the Final year of engineering course for Indian Army Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply: –Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply through website www.joinindianarny.com before 22, feb 2017 till 1000hrs.
Selection Process: -Candidate will be short listed on the basis of cut off % as fixed by integrated HQ of Ministry of defence for each stream. Followed by medical examination , merit and Interview.
Starting Date of online application: – 23/01/2017
Last Date of online Application: – 22/02/2017
Last Date of Offline Application: – 23/02/2017
:-For more descriptive details like pay scale , experience, reservation, duration etc. consider notification given belo for
Indian Army SSC Tech…..