JSSC Recruitment 2017 | CCE Sub Inspector 3019 Posts
JSSC recruitmet 2017 SI, 3019 posts jharkand police, jssc cbt si exam, jssc.in, govt jobs, SI vacancy 2017, apply now, SI jssc recruitment
Details of Vacancies: – The JSSC- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released a notification of Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) 2017 to fill 3019 Sub Inspector Posts. This is golden chance for the readers who were looking for the job in Police force. The Candidate can like our FB page to know about more job opportunities and latest information. The Eligible Candidate can apply between 15/07/17 to 13/08/17. Other details like age limit, educational qualification are below JSSC Recruitment 2017………..
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Details: –
Number of Total Post: – 3019 Vacancies
Name of the Post: –
- Police Sub Inspector: – 2483 Vacancies
- Special Branch Sub-Inspector:-488 Vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Nursing):-48 Vacancies
Location of Posting: – All India
Age Limit: – The applicant’s age should be between 21 to 26 years as on 01/08/17.The age relaxation for the reserved categories are as SC/ST it is 4 years, for OBC (NC) it is 2 years. (For detailed information consider official notification).
Educational Qualification: – The Candidate should have Graduation degree in any steam from a government recognized organization/ University/ College.
Application Fee:- -Applicants have to pay a amount of 460/- rupees (Transaction & intimation charges may be additional) by debit /credit /internet banking/mobile wallets/IMPS .For SC/ ST (Only for the candidates of Jharkhand State) candidate the fees is pay a amount of 115/- rupees (Transaction & intimation charges may be additional) by debit /credit /internet banking/mobile wallets/IMPS .
Selection Process for JSSC Recruitment 2017: –
- Selection will be based on Pre Exam and Main Exam.
- The Short Listing will be based on Physical Test and Medical Test.
How to apply: – Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply through website CLICK HERE before 13, Aug 2017 till 12 o’clock.
Starting Date of online application: – 15/07/2017
Last Date of online Application: – 13/08/2017
:-For more descriptive details like pay scale, experience, reservation, duration etc. consider notification given below……
JSSC Recruitment 2017
JSSC Recruitment 2017 ( Jharkhand Staff Selection commission ) has announced vacancies for the 17572 posts of teaching graduate teachers. All candidates with the eligibility are informed here for the vacancy and can apply for online application form 6 Feb 2017. You can find online form filling link here on our page. JSSC Recruitment 2017 is being awaited by all TGT aspirants now have a good news.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Application form :-
Hello !!! friends this vacancy has been announced after very long time TGT eligible candidates are waiting for this long time. Now the vacancy online application has started eligible candidates for JSSC Recruitment 2017 can apply to TGT posts. You can find the application link below for more information about the vacancy read full article. Last date of application is 15th march 2017. Qualification for the job is Graduate with B.ed degree holder can apply for TGT posts.
Recruitment Details :-
- Recruitment Authority : JSSC ( JHARKHAND STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION )
- No of posts : 17372 no. of TGT teachers
- Name of Vacancy : JSSC Recruitment 2017
- Location : Jharkhand
- Official Website : www.jssc.in
Important Dates :-
Application starts : 6 Feb, 2017.
Last date of application : 15 March, 2017
Admit card download : 20 days before examination.
Exam Date : Updating soon…
Educational qualification :-
- All candidates who are going to apply for this post must completed their Graduation with 45% (40% for SC/ ST candidates) must completed their B.ed.
Age Limit :-
- For general/ unreserved Candidates – 40 yrs
- OBC Candidates – 42 yrs
- For Female Candidates – 43 yrs
- SC/ST & Female Candidates – 45 yrs
Unreserved Candidates : 450/-
SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand : 115/-
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test.
- Candidates are eligible for interview after qualified in written exam.
- Final selection and posting is awarded after interview only.