Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC JE Recruitment 2017 notification for recruitment of aspirants for Posts of Junior Engineer (JE) Civil, Electrical and Mechanical. The candidates who want to apply for the SSC JE 2017 have to apply online to participate in examination. After the release of application process the SSC has started the online SSC JE Application for the JE posts. The SSC JE vacancies 2017 are to fill vacancies of different departments through commission.
In SSC JE 2017 recruitment applicants full filling eligibility criteria have various options to chose and select the their favourable posts according to their branch. On this page aspiring candidates can check various details related to exam like age limit, vacancy, educational qualification required etc.
SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Name of The posts:-
- Junior Engineer Civil
- Mechanical junior Engineer
- Junior Engineer Electrical
- Electrical and Mechanical Junior engineer
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract)
Job Location:- Across India
Age Limit: – The candidate’s age should lie between 18 to 32 years of age to apply for the SSC JE recruitment 2017. The age relaxation will be as per government rules. The different departments have different upper age limit as follow……
- Central Water Commission and CPWD JE (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical) upper age limit is 32 years.
- MES JE (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical) upper age limit is 30 years.
- Survey and Contract, MES JE (Civil, Electrical) upper age limit is 27 years.
Educational Qualification:- – The Candidate should have B.E. / B.Tech./ 3 years diploma in eitherone of civil, Electrical or Mechanical engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institutes established by an Act of the Parliament or declared to be deemed universities under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. For other detail see official notification.
Application Fee:- -Applicants have to pay a amount of 100/- rupees (Transaction & intimation charges may be additional) by debit /credit /internet banking/mobile wallets/IMPS . SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates are exempted from fee.
Selection Process/ Exams:-
- The selection will depend upon the performance in Tier-1 and Tie-2 exam.
- The tier-1/ Paper-1 will have 200 marks MCQ’s while paper 2 will be conventional.
Official Website:- http://ssc.nic.in/
Important Dates SSC JE vacancies 2017: –
- Starting date of SSC JE 2017 Forms:- 21/10/17
- Last date of SSC JE Recruitment application:- 17/11/17
- Admit cards available:- December 2017
- Tier 1/ Paper 1 :- 5 to 8 Jan 2018
Use the following links to jump on the official notification and Application form……..
SSC JE Recruitment, SSC JE Recruitment 2017, SSC JE 2017, SSC JE Application, SSC JE vacancies 2017, SSC JE 2017 recruitment