UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018, Civil Services Exam 2018, CSE previous year papers, CSE preliminary exam, UPSC Civil services exam UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 | CSE Preliminary Exam, Previous papers | Apply Online
About UPSE CSE Exam: – The year the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conduct the nationwide competitive exam for civil services of India, these services include Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Services (IFS), and Indian Police Services (IPS). Every year thousands of apprentices appear for exam. The number of vacancies vary every year, the number of candidate appearing for main exam are mostly 11 or 12 times the vacancy since its the recruitment policy and the number of candidate appearing in Interview of civil services are almost double of the vacancies amd Most of all the detailed procedure of selection is discribed in bottom.
Details of the Vacancy: – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the notification for the inviting participants for Civil Services Exam (CSE) in addition with IFS. The application will be against various vacancies. The Interested candidates can apply from 07/02/2018 to 06/03/18 till 6 PM and the link is in bottom. Other details like age, Educational qualification are below UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018……
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Details: –
Name of Organisation: – Union Public Service Commission
Total Number of Post: -updating soon
Last Date: -06/03/18
Name of Post:-
- Indian Administration Services (IAS)
- Indian Foreign Services
- Indian Revenue Services (Custom and central excise )
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance services
- Indian Defence Acc. Services
- Indian Audit and Acc. Services
- Indian Revenue Services
- Indian Ordnance Factories Services
- Indian Postal Services
- Indian Civil Acc. Services
- Indian Railway Acc. Services
- Indian Railway Personal Services
- Indian Railway Traffic Services
- Indian defence Estate Services
- Indian Information Services
- Indian trade services
- Indian corporate law services
- Armed forces headquarters civil services
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, lakshdeep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & nagar Haveli civil services
- Pondicherry Civil Services
Educational Qualification: – The Applicant should have graduation degree from state or nationally recognized university/ Institute which are established by Act of the Parliament. The Deemed Universities must be declared deem under section-3 of University grants commission act, 1956 For more detailed over view click on the notification below.
Age Limit: – The Age should be between 21 years to 32 years for general as on 01/08/18. The age relaxation in upper age will be provided 5 Years for SC/ ST and 03 years relaxation for the candidates of OBC. For more detailed information click on the official advertisement provided in bottom.
Application Fee:- -Applicants have to pay a amount of 100/- rupees (Transaction & intimation charges may be additional) by debit /credit /internet banking/mobile wallets/IMPS. There is no fee for the female and candidates of SC/ ST/PH. The fee can be deposited through online or offline mode. Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 | CSE Preliminary Exam, Previous papers | Selection Process: –
- Preliminary Test: – First of all the candidatehave to face first exam comprising of two papers of 200 marks. The total duration of exam is 4 hours. The exam is Objective type paper, i.e. on OMR sheets.
- Written test / Screening Test:- This exam is the main paper which also play the most important role for the selection of the candidate. The exam has about 9 papers. In which paper 1 and 2 are qualifying yet very importaint and Paper 3 is of Essay writing. Paper 4 to 7 are of general studies. The last papers 8 and 9 are the optional subject which is especially relevant to acedmic stream of the candiate which is most noteworthy. In addition the exam also have screeing test.
- Personality Test
How to Apply: – The eligible candidate can apply through the following link between 07/Feb/18 to 06/Mar/18 till 6 PM.
Starting of the online application: -07/02/18
Last date to apply:-07/03/18
:-For more descriptive details like pay scale, experience, reservation, duration etc. consider notification given below……